FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Blooming Pink in Florida!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Blooming Pink in Florida!

This week I was so excited to see that my roses are beginning to bloom. Roses seem to love this Florida weather.(This time of year it is just perfect!) 

Variegated Pink Rose
I have roses most of the year which is great. I have three planted on the side of my barn and they like it there. The colors include a variegated pink rose, a lavender rose and a red one.
I only buy ones that have a great smell. I hate the ones that look beautiful, but when you smell them, nothing!

Variegated Pink Rose
I took this picture right after we had a shower. You can even see a small water droplet on the top of the petal.
Variegated Pink Rose Bud
This rose bud looks like it is suspended in air. Check out the droplets on it. It was great timing. However, it didn't take long for the moisture to dry with the sun out. 

Variegated Pink Rose
The roses were changing as I continued to take pictures. On the one above, the sun is behind the trees, peeking through. On the next one, the sunlight is beginning to highlight the rose.

Variegated Pink Rose
Finally, the rose is bathed in sunlight and has drunk all of the rain water. 

Variegated Pink Rose
The lavender and red rose also have buds on them. The weekend should be blooming rose!

Linking up to this blog:
blumen zum wochenende

10 comments :

  1. Oh yes, Florida weather would be great! Beautiful series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and visiting. Roses are so beautiful.

      Delete
  2. thanx for joining us at *weekend flowers* with your lovely roses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed your weekend flowers, so many beautiful flowers were shared. Glad I could add mine.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! Hope you'll find time to visit my Periwinkle flower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting and visiting my roses. I am heading over to your site.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for commenting about my roses. They are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post makes me homesick for Ft Myers.....and my spring garden. Thanks so much for sharing it. I dropped by via Lenettas Link up. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine,
      I see that you now live in Indiana, so spring flowers are probably out! :) I love this time of year here, the flowers are so beautiful. Everything seems to be enjoying the lovely weather. I will be posting more flowers this week.
      Thanks for commenting and stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Red roses mean love and magnificence the world over. Artists expound on them, essayists compose writing about them, and individuals express love by giving each other red roses. La Fleur De Luxe

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...