FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Fall Pumpkin Arrangement

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Pumpkin Arrangement

fall link party          
fall pumpkin arrangement, leaf candles
Fall Pumpkin Arrangement




Fall is one of my favorite times of the year and a time when I like to make arrangements. 

When I began to work on my fall arrangements, I located some appropriate items that I have had for a few years: some silk leaves, a ceramic pumpkin, 3 leaf candles, and some acorns. I even found a plate that might work. What could I do with them?


I placed the ceramic pumpkin on a small candle holder to elevate it and then placed the silk leaves around the pumpkin to cover the plate. Next I placed the 3 leaf candles around the pumpkin and added the acorns between the three candles.

This was a simple arrangement that I made with everything I already had on hand. Hurray, didn't have to spend any money!     

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...