FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Dollar Tree Taco Pans

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Dollar Tree Taco Pans

I am sure you have all seen those taco pans advertised on TV at one time or another.  But wait, if you call right now, you can get a second set for free, only pay the shipping and handling. !!!! Woohoo!
Eclectic Red Barn: Turkey tacos in taco bowls


Well, I didn't go for the offer, instead, when I was at the Dollar Tree I found a set of two for $1. I thought I would give them a try.

They were actually pretty sturdy for being from the Dollar Tree.

They were simple to use. Place your corn or wheat tortillas into the pan. Bake according to the instructions on the box.
Eclectic Red Barn: Turkey taco bowls

In the meantime, I browned ground turkey. You can also use beef. You can make these healthier by using low calorie ingredients. I used a bought taco seasoning mix and followed the directions. 

Once the tortillas were baked  and out of the metal tins, we filled them with the taco meat, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, and my husbands favorite - tamed Jalapeno peppers.
Eclectic Red Barn: Turkey tacos in baked bowls

It was a nice way to serve tacos. A better presentation than the regular tacos and they didn't spill all over you when you tried to eat them. :)
Eclectic Red Barn: Turkey tacoswith cheese lettuce and sour cream
Not sure how different these pans are from the ones on TV, but they served the purpose and didn't break the bank. I didn't get the second set though!!!


The post Dollar Tree Taco Pans first appeared on Eclectic Red Barn.

Linking to these parties:
{nifty button}A Peek Into My ParadiseItsOverflowingIn and Out of the Kitchen Link Party - share and find recipes, crafts, DIY projects and more photo SimpleSupperTuesday_zps93ff0e49.jpgYesterfoodHouse on the Way From Dream To Realitywow-me

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...