FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Two-Tiered Plant Stand

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Two-Tiered Plant Stand

Back in November, I found this two-tiered stand at a garage sale for $1.

Not sure what it was used for, somewhere in the kitchen, but I knew I wanted it for plants. I have been trying to decide what plants I wanted to put in it. It is not deep, so some plants would not do well.
I actually found some  coco liners at the Dollar Store. I think I was at the right place at the right time, because I have not seen them since.  
I placed the liners in the top and bottom and then planted some portulaca in with some yellow Stonecrop.
Eclectic Red Barn: Found two-tiered basket turned into planter
I originally put in some petunias but they didn't seem to like it there. The portulaca and Stonecrop seem to be thriving nicely.

Eclectic Red Barn: Two-tiered planter with picket bench
It is a nice addition to my picket bench where I have fake ivy intertwined with lights.
Eclectic Red Barn: Two-tiered planter with picket bench at front door
It is a nice welcome for the front and I can always place it somewhere else. Love the fact that I can easily pick it up and move it.



The post Two-Tierd Plant Stand first appeared on Eclectic Red Barn.

Linking to these parties:

Inspire Us Thursday at Organized 31Thrifty Thursday SquareSunday's Best Par.tayInspire Me Monday

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...