FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Learning to dance in the rain!

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Learning to dance in the rain!

We are off on a two week vacation, something we have not done in many years. We are driving to our cabin in the mountains of West Virginia (20 hours) for a few days and then continuing on to Vermont to see the grand kids. Now some might say that is a lot of driving and they would be correct. 

Add to that 4 dachshunds! I think we might be crazy!!!! We have more stuff in the car for the dogs than for us. Just like kids. Here is Marina and Louie with their faces on the console. They love being close to us.
Eclectic Red Barn: Marina and Louie


I hate leaving them at home and since my daughter-in-law is a vet, she is going to be doing all their yearly exams, shots and teeth cleaning. She is a sweet heart!!

That is the good part, Tiny (our dachshund, you have heard many stories about her) had another relapse last weekend. Needless to say, my daughter and I made an emergency run to the vet in Eustis (4 hours away). After a few shots and an overnight, we headed back to Davie.  She responded quickly and seems to be fine.

Our vet feels that since these spells still occur that we need to find out why and the only way to do that is with an MRI. We were hoping we would not have to do that. My daugter-in-law has a friend in Vermont and Tiny will have the MRI done there to see what might be on her brain that is causing this.  

I saw these words and thought how true they are. We have to stay positive and enjoy the time we have with our little girl, because you never know. I am trying to learn to dance in the rain!

The post Learning to dance in the rain first appeared on Eclectic Red Barn. 

Linking to these parties:

{nifty button}The Chicken ChickLife on Lakeshore Drive blog buttonInspire Me Monday


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...