FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Easy Breakfast Treat - Cinnamon Roll Bites

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Easy Breakfast Treat - Cinnamon Roll Bites

I love cinnamon rolls for breakfast on the weekends? Not long ago, we had company for the weekend and I wanted to provide a variety of breakfast menu choices. It was to be more of a "continental type" breakfast.
Eclectic Red Barn: Easy Breakfast Treat - Cinnamon Roll Bites


Sometimes you just don't feel like a big breakfast and all the fuss. Do you ever feel that way? I had some scones made and had one can (12.4 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing. I wanted to stretch the amount to make it look like I had more.
 What to do - Cut them up!

I cut each roll in half and placed them on a cookie sheet. Bake them for about 8 minutes.

Following the directions on the package, I heated the frosting and spread it over the bite size rolls.

Eclectic Red Barn: Cinnamon Roll Bites
I really liked these bite size rolls. I was able to enjoy the bites and not feel too guilty. At least I didn't eat a whole roll. Well, maybe !!


Eclectic Red Barn: Cinnamon Roll Bites, Magnolas and Minion

Here are my cinnamon roll bites with my husband's Minion. 

You have to love those minions. This one is made out of all sorts of parts. His eyes are bolts. Not sure what all of the other parts are.
Eclectic Red Barn: Minion made for recycled metal parts
If you are looking for something simple and easy, these bite size cinnamon rolls are the ticket. Eat them by themselves or add so some other breakfast ideas.

Featured on Morsels of Life: Inspire Me MondayDomesblissity

Linking to these parties:
A Bouquet of Talent Linky Party ButtonThat-DIY-Party-link-party-buttonmonday meetupnewThe Creative CornerMorsels of Life - Inspire Me MondayTHE SCOOPMake Pretty Monday Week 177grab button for Our Three PeasFearlessly Creative Mammas“Inspirewow-me_thumb1_thumb1Thriving on ThursdaysLinky Party Logothursday favorite thingsYou Link It, We Make It weekly recipe link party. Each week we each pick a recipe from those linked up to make, review and feature! Join us every Wednesday 7 am - Saturday midnight hosted by Uncookie Cutter and Knock it Off Kim. Yummly, Pinterest, seoHappyandBlessedHome.comCreativity Unleashed link party every Thursday at 7pm ET!My Flagstaff Homehandmade hangout- logo with hostesses updated copyHome Matters Linky Party - Grab ButtonPhotobucketAnything Goes Linky Week 30Share the Joy every Monday at TheJoyChaser.com


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...